- Extensive calendar of indoor/social and outdoor meets (normally two of each, monthly)
- Club affiliated membership to the BMC and its member benefits
- Discounted upgrade to full BMC membership
- Discounted entry to some local climbing walls
- Access to the knowledge and skills of our ‘old farts’….!
- Use of club equipment such as mountaineering axes and crampons
- Retail discounts
- Access to our library of walking and climbing guide books
- A monthly newsletter with reports of recent club events and articles of general interest
Activities are not just restricted to weekends. On Tuesday evenings during the summer the club climbs on the sandstone outcrops near Tunbridge Wells and during the winter, activity shifts to various climbing walls in the London area, mainly the Westway, the Castle, CroyWall, The Reach at Woolwich and the White Spider at Tolworth. We also have an annual “Conservation Meet” when members give up time to undertake conservation work.
Ready to join?! Find the Membership / renewal form here.
Current annual membership is £31 though this is subject to various discounts as shown:
|Membership type||Early bird - renew by 31/12/18||Joining between 01/01/19 &|
|Joining between 01/07/19 &|
|Joining between 01/10/19 &
|Student, Unemployed any age or *Associate||£16.00||£21.00||£17.00||£13.00|