- Extensive calendar of indoor/social and outdoor meets (normally two of each, monthly)
- Affiliated membership to the BMC and its member benefits and discounted upgrade to full BMC membership
- Access to our second-hand gear store where you can buy used equipment
- Discounted entry to some local climbing walls
- Access to the knowledge and skills of existing members – we accept members of all abilities
- Use of club equipment such as mountaineering axes and crampons
- Retail discounts
- Access to our library of walking and climbing guide books
- A monthly newsletter with reports of recent club events and articles of general interest
Activities are not just restricted to weekends. On Tuesday evenings during the summer the club climbs on the sandstone outcrops near Tunbridge Wells and during the winter, activity shifts to various climbing walls in the London area, mainly the Westway, the Castle, CroyWall, The Reach at Woolwich and the White Spider at Tolworth. We also have an annual “Conservation Meet” when members give up time to undertake conservation work.
If you would like to know more, come and meet us at the Dog & Bull pub.
Current annual membership is £34 though this is subject to various discounts as shown on the membership form